PSP (Permanency Support Program) Coordinator
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people, and families. We have a particular focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional and rural NSW.
Anglicare is delivering the new Permanency Support Program (PSP) -as part of the significant Out of Home Care reforms in NSW. We are seeking a Coordinator for the St Saviours Foster Care and Kinship Care program in Nowra. This is an exciting chance to coordinate and lead a team to provide trauma-informed, therapeutic case management and permanency services for children, young people and their families who have experienced significant adversity. The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum degree qualification or equivalent
- Extensive Case Management Experience
- Experienced team coordination skills
- Experience in working in statutory services with children young people and their families
- Experience in working with Aboriginal children, young people, their families and communities
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to prepare reports
Tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology or a related discipline are mandatory, as well as a minimum 3 years' experience working with children, young people, their families and carers preferably in Out of Home Care. A valid driver's license is required.
Applicants will be required to undertake the psychometric profiling instrument - SafeSelectTM. Applicants must obtain a Working With Children clearance through the Office of the Children's Guardian (NSW) and undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to an offer of employment.
For all enquiries, please contact Rachel Quinlan on 02 9612 3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org