Permanancy Support Program (Out of Home Care)
Change a child's life and transform their future.
- Step into a rewarding career that provides a generous salary along with with great benefits
- Join an organisation that truly values work life balance
- Enjoy a compassionate and supportive culture
You give so much. You work so hard for others and they're lucky to have someone like you! You may have heard these things before and we believe people like you should be rewarded with a stable career, the opportunity to progress and a generous reward for your time and effort.
Welcome to Anglicare NSW!
We are delivering the new Permanency Support Program - as part of the significant Out of Home Care reforms in NSW. As a result of this we are looking for an experienced and qualified Case Manager to join our team in Wagga Wagga and help us transform the lives of the most vulnerable people and make a meaningful impact for years to come.
About your Role.
You will be responsible for all aspects of case management to ensure we deliver positive permanent outcomes for young people within the Permanency Support Program.
You'll love this opportunity to draw upon your knowledge base and training in equal measure, as you:
- Follow case management principles to work in collaboration with children, young people, their families and their Care Team
- Implement plans to support children and young people to develop to achieve to their potential
- Commit to training in the trauma informed Sanctuary Model
- Work closely with the child or young person to act as an advocate and ensure their voice is captured in all case planning considerations
You'll be drawing upon your experience and knowledge of the child and family sector on a daily basis in this role, as well as your experience in dealing with the Aboriginal community, so those top-level communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills will be needed. You will also need a diploma qualification in Community Service or a related discipline.
In exchange for your hard work you'll be richly rewarded. In addition to competitive rates of pay, you'll enjoy generous salary packaging benefits are available under Anglicare's PBI status. Anglicare also offers other benefits including additional personal leave and paid parental leave.
You'll also be part of a vibrant, social workplace that celebrates both the big and small achievements. You'll have our full organisational support, if and when you need it - and if you'd like to progress further, then there is a strong possibility of role extension!
But most of all, you'll be making a difference: a real, solid, tangible, positive change to the lives of Australian families.
And we think that's pretty special. Do you?
For all enquiries, please contact Cathy Carroll on 02 6937 1555