- Attractive salary package,
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Join a friendly and passionate team
Anglicare is seeking Therapeutic Specialists in three regions to provide clinical expertise in implementing trauma-informed care services for children and young people in our new Intensive Therapeutic Care Programs.
You can chose from any of the regions below:
- St Saviours Liverpool Therapeutic Care Program
- Anglicare NSW Queanbeyan Therapeutic Care Program
- Anglicare Wagga Wagga Therapeutic Care Program
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. We have a particular focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional, rural NSW.
You will be providing clinical assessments of children and young people by developing therapeutic plans which would include putting in wrap-around support in place to meet the therapeutic needs of children and young people.
What you will need:
- A degree in Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Mental Health Nursing or related discipline. (N.B.: Candidates that also hold a relevant Postgraduate Qualification will be highly regarded.)
- Minimum five years' experience in a therapeutic care setting or working in a clinical environment with Children and Young People in OOHC is required.
- Current Registration with the professional body relevant to the your qualification.
What's on offer
In joining our team, you will have the opportunity to improve the lives of families and strengthen our local communities. Generous salary packaging benefits are available as well as benefits including additional personal leave and paid parental leave.
Why wait to make that change, join us now!
For all enquiries, please contact Tenille Abell on 0438 063 670 (during business hours).